Although I have always known who you are and what you do, I have never lived for your light. Today I have taken the first step in living my life in truth. I have taken a step like this before and turned my back on you. I will use my previous experiences to draw strength for my future.
Today I took steps in the right direction, I shared my story, I shared my blog with loved friends. I have hope that I helped others through my experiences.
Today I spent time in the word, and shared that time with you Lord.
I will use my spirit to guide me in all my decisions, not just the ones I think I need help with. I am learning more and more that I am not in control, not an easy thing for me, and I am humbled.
I am thankful!
Ephesians 3:12
In Him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
No comments:
Post a Comment