Although I now how powerful you are God. I never validated the power of Satan. I have come to you Lord in my past and been filled up with joy! You have blessed me more than anyone I know. I did not give Satan any thought.
In my greatest adversities you have whispered in my ears to comfort me. In my triumphs you have given me strength to reach great heights, and accomplish so many dreams. I have always know you were there, and I am thankful. I never validated what Satan could do.
I was warned by the Christians around me that the closer I get to you God, that the harder Satan will try to trap me, I did not listen. I never validated what Satan could do.
In my life I have grown closer to you Lord. Every time I get closer to you lord I end up very far away from you. I never understood why. I never validated what Satan could do.
Today I understand what I am up against! I will love you with all of my heart, and with you by my side, I will not allow Satan to tempt me. Today I validated what Satan could do.
Proverbs 3-5
Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding;
No comments:
Post a Comment